If you proceed to use this Site, you are agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using this Site. This Site is operated by Toddlebox. Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and Toddlebox reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice (see below). Toddlebox will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
• This site is produced by Toddlebox for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse this site.
• The site and its contents are designed to comply with Irish laws and regulations and are intended for use by Irish residents only. Toddlebox makes no warranty or representation that any information contained in this site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
• Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Toddlebox or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts, loss of data or any other loss arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. This does not affect Toddlebox liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability that by law cannot be excluded. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. All warranties, conditions, representations, undertakings, obligations and terms (express or implied) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
• The copyright to the contents of this site and all other intellectual property rights in this site belongs to Toddlebox. All rights are reserved. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Toddlebox.
• The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the ‘Trademarks’) displayed on the site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Toddlebox. Nothing contained in this site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right, in and to, the trademarks without the express written permission of Toddlebox. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Toddlebox will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
• Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Toddlebox. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
• The content and general health information presented in this site is for information, education and communication purposes only and is not intended to be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes. Toddlebox disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from reliance on the information for any purpose. Please consult your doctor or family member’s doctor for medical advice.