1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F /Gas Mark 4.
2. Wash, peel and dice sweet potato. Place in a saucepan of boiling water and boil until soft. Drain water and mash sweet potato.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan set over medium-high heat add in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
5. Slowly pour in the milk, whisking constantly. Whisk until the milk thickens, about 3-5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
6. Add in the cheese and mashed sweet potato. Remove from heat and whisk until smooth. Stir in pasta.
7. Lightly grease 2 bun tins. Evenly divide the mac & cheese between 12 cups. If you don’t have a bun tray, you can just spoon out the mixture onto a tray.
8. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool before serving to your toddler.
*Suitable for freezing*