1. Pre-heat your grill to a medium heat.
2. Beat the eggs with the milk and some nutmeg (if using).
3. Heat a non-stick pan and add 1 teaspoon olive oil.
4. Pour in the beaten egg and cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until it begins to look set.
5. Pop the omelette under the grill to finish cooking the top of it (if you are an experienced cook you can try flipping it over!).
6. Once it is cooked and all of the egg is well-set, slide it out of the pan and onto a plate.
7. Put the pan back on the heat and add the spinach.
8. Stir it in the pan for about 3 minutes until it starts to wilt and then pop it on top of the omelette
9. Fold the omelette in half over the spinach shredded spinach, cut into manageable pieces and serve with a serving of peas.