1. Steam or bake fish until cooked for approx. 20 mins (if using fresh fish)
2. Remove all bones.
3. Steam or boil potatoes until cooked (approx. 30 mins), mash well until there are no lumps.
4. Mix fish, potatoes, 1 egg, lemon juice, oil, parsley and shape into a roll.
5. Wrap in cling film.
6. Place in fridge for one hour.
7. Slice roll into 8 small fish cakes.
8. Place bread in a food processor and blend until it reaches a breadcrumb consistency
9. Prepare three saucers, one each with flour, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs.
10. Dip each fish cake in flour, then the egg and then coat with breadcrumbs.
11. Grill until golden brown (10-15 minutes)
Serve with 3 small florets of steamed broccoli.
Suitable for freezing.