1. In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry the chicken until cooked through.
2. Finely chop the onion, and add the onion until it has softened (usually takes about 5 minutes).
3. Add the curry paste and stir into the mixture.
4. Add the chicken stock followed by the cooked chicken.
5. Simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally with the lid off. The liquid should reduce down.
6. Chop the sweet apple (finely).
7. Add the coconut milk, raisins, chopped apple, pineapple and chickpeas and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed or boiled rice.
Suitable for freezing.