1. Peel and finely chop the onion, and garlic.
2. Boil the eggs for 10 minutes and then hold under cold running water. Remove shell. The cold water causes the egg to contract inside the shell, creating more space, which makes the egg easier to peel.
3. Steam fish for 10-15 minutes until cooked.
4. Remove the skin from fish, flake with a fork into chunks, taking care to remove any bones and set aside.
5. Boil rice for 12 minutes and drain, refresh in cold water, drain again.
6. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until the onion is beginning to soften.
7. Quarter the eggs, add the fish, peas, sweetcorn and rice into the pan and gently heat through.
8. Add the eggs and stir gently. Sprinkle parsley. Place in a warm serving dish.
9. Serve with natural yogurt.
Not suitable for freezing.