1. Sieve flour in a bowl.
2. Make a hole in the centre of the flour and drop in the egg with 4 dessertspoons of milk.
3. Stir the egg mixture in the centre of the bowl with a wooden spoon, allowing the flour to fall in gradually from the side.
4. Add the remainder of the milk slowly beating well to avoid lumping, and leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
5. Heat some oil in a frying pan.
6. Using a soup ladle, spoon the mixture onto the frying pan and spread to ensure the mixture covers the frying pan.
7. Brown on each side.
8. Serve with fruit of choice.
9. Repeat steps 5 – 8 with the rest of the pancake mixture; remember to heat the pan for each pancake.
Use animal shaped food cutters to cut out shapes in your pancake
Spread your toddler’s fruit of choice on top.
Not suitable for freezing.