1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F /Gas Mark 4.
2. Peel potato and cut it into quarters.
3. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan or pot. Add enough cold water to cover the top of the potato.
4. Bring water to boiling. Reduce heat and cover the saucepan/pot with a lid. Cook the potatoes in gently boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes and drain when cooked.
5. Whisk eggs in bowl with a drop of milk.
6. Chop up the pepper and onion and fry in a pan with olive oil for 5 minutes.
7. Add grated cheese, sliced cooked potato and tomato to egg mix and add to the pan.
8. Allow to cook for another 5 minutes and then transfer into a pre heated
oven for 10 minutes at 180°C/350°F /Gas Mark 4 until fully cooked.
1 toddler portion size - ½ frittata
Not suitable for freezing.