1. Place 1 slice of bread onto a breadboard and then lay the other slices on top.
2. Flatten the slices of bread using a rolling pin so that bread presses together at the seams.
3. Spread the peanut butter evenly over the slices of bread.
4. Cut the banana in half length-ways and place both pieces on top of the bread.
5. Carefully roll up the bread around the banana, bringing one long end over to the other.
6. Slice bread into 6 pieces so that they are 1 cm thick and serve.
1 Toddler Portion size = 3 pieces
*You can also use wraps instead of bread (like in the recipe image).
Not suitable for freezing.